EMS Support Services is a simple and effective way of managing your health and safety. We help you manage all elements of your business/organisation’s health and safety requirements.
We become your health and safety partner so you can get on with the day to day running of your business. By tailoring a package your suit your individual needs, we can provide you with peace of mind, reasonable and practical health & safety advice, and technical expertise, to ensure compliance and best practice.
The Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005: Section 18 requires an employer to appoint a “competent” person to “perform such functions as are specified by the employer, relating to the protection from and the prevention of risks to safety, health and welfare at work”. EMS & Associates fulfil the role of a “Competent Person” based on the criteria of skill, knowledge, and experience of Safety Management Systems.
The EMS Support Service is a tailored package of services to suit each client’s needs. We review your specific needs and draft a Service Level Agreement based on the Work Plan and the number of hours agreed.
Sample of Services
The range of services will be agreed at a Project Scoping Meeting
- Review of Safety Statement
- On-Site / Online Meetings – Monthly/Quarterly
- Annual Health & Safety Certification
- Annual Health & Safety Report
- Health & Safety Auditing Services
- Document Management Services
- Premises Fire Mapping Service
- Contractor Management Services
- Legislation Briefing Session
- Audit Tool Development
- Staff Training Needs Analysis
- Chemical Safety Data Sheets Review
- DSE Assessment
Benefits of EMS Support Services
- You have access to qualified and competent Safety Advisors
- Project Costs are controlled in terms of work hours and costs.
- We offer a split payment facility where payment for services can be invoiced monthly or quarterly.