EMS Support Services is a simple and effective way of managing your health and safety.
We help you manage all elements of your business/organisation’s health and safety requirements.
We become your health and safety partner so you can get on with the day to day running of your business.
EMS Support Services provides you with peace of mind, reasonable and practical health & safety advice, and technical expertise, to ensure compliance and best practice.
The Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005: Section 18 requires an employer to appoint a “competent” person to “perform such functions as are specified by the employer, relating to the protection from and the prevention of risks to safety, health and welfare at work”. EMS & Associates fulfil the role of a “Competent Person” based on the criteria of skill, knowledge, and experience of Safety Management Systems.
The EMS Support Service is a tailored package to suit each client’s needs:
Sample of Services
The range of services will be agreed at a Project Scoping Meeting
- Review of Safety Statement
- On-Site / Online Meetings – Monthly/Quarterly
- Annual Health & Safety Certification
- Annual Health & Safety Report
- Health & Safety Auditing Services
- Document Management Services
- Premises Fire Mapping Service
- Contractor Management Services
- Legislation Briefing Session
- Audit Tool Development
- Staff Training Needs Analysis
- Chemical Safety Data Sheets Review
- DSE Assessment
Benefits of EMS Support Services
- We review your specific needs and draft a Service Level Agreement based on the Work Plan and the number of hours agreed.
- Access to qualified and competent Safety Advisors
- Controlled Project costs
- Peace of mind
- We offer a split payment facility where payment for services can be invoiced on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Please contact EMS & Associates to arrange your EMS Support Services Meeting.