About eSafety Services offered by EMS & Associates
- "eSafety Services" is a subscription-based remote service which provides clients with access to competent Health & Safety Advisory Services using remote working technologies. For a small monthly fee, we provide you with peace of mind!
- A Client Portal with secure login and password is provided to each subscribed user on signing of our Service Level Agreement.
- The service is designed to ensure that clients meet their key health and safety goal of compliance and peace of mind. By having a proactive Safety Management System clients can prove their duty of care to employees, contractors, customers, visitors and members of the public.
- Clients have access to a range of highly experienced industry expert advisors, who specialise in a diverse range of subject such as Ergonomics, Corporate Well-Being Programmes, Construction Safety Management, ISO Certification Programmes & Facilities Management / Maintenance Systems.
- Our eSafety Services was set up to help and support, not hinder a business. We appreciate the headaches that Health and Safety can cause you. The perils and pitfalls of running any type of business are many and varied at the best of times, and when the requirements to comply with complex Health and Safety regulations are added to the mix, we know what it feels like!
- How often has Health and Safety been described as a ‘mine-field’ or a ‘burden on business', either way, it’s a necessity and demonstrating your competence is often a prerequisite before you can even be added to a tender list. Don’t be put off or leave safety to chance! Let us work alongside you to reduce the encumbrance of your Health and Safety responsibilities, allowing you to concentrate on the really important stuff.
- With modern communications and internet access, we are set up to provide you with a rapid, efficient and competent Health and Safety Consultancy service. All you need is a smartphone and we can provide you with a virtual health and safety advisor service, using our remote working technologies. This can then be backed up with an in-person service and site visits as, and when, needed.
- We offer a range of different Service Levels which can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, clients will be able to access a range of documents that can be downloaded as needed - Hazard Report Forms / Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire Forms / Accident Incident Report Forms / Fire Drill Report / First Aid Stock Checklist / Home Working Risk Assessment etc. Forms can be delivered in a range of Formats - MS Word/PDF/MS Forms/Google Forms/Zoho Forms.
Choose your eSafety subscription
What happens next?
- Sign up to receive access to your own EMS eSafety Account.
- First up we will provide you with a scoping checklist of the information needed to compile your personalised Safety Statement.
- Once you have compiled your information, we will invite you to book a call with one of our Health and Safety Advisors.
- Following on from that call we will compile your draft Safety Statement and make that available in your account area.
- Each month you will get access to more documents in your resource library and we will continue to work with you on your Health and Safety compliance.