- Hypoalergenic Plasters 20s x 2
- Sterile Eye Pads (bandage attached) x 6
- Individually Wrapped Triangular Bandages x 6
- Small Invidually Wrapped Sterile Unmedicated Wound Dressing x 4
- Medium Indiviually Wrapped Sterile Unmedicated Wound Dressing x 4
- Indiviually Wrapped Antiseptic Wipes x 10
- Paramedic Shears x 1
- Latex Gloves 100s x 1
- Sterile Eye Wash x 2
In addition to a First Aid Box you may have a fever scan thermometer.
Where mains tap water is not readily available for eye rrigation, sterile water or sterile normal saline (0.9%) in sealed disposable containers should be provided. Each container should hold at least 25ml and should not be re-used once the seal is broken. At least 90ml should be available.